Jan 10, 2009

When there's nothing left to do...

I've accomplished all primary objectives, and I have nothing to do at all until some more decide to come out of the wood-work, as they have so far.

It's 7 in the morning, I haven't slept yet, and I was going through all the pictures from back home, Riyadh, and also the pictures I took in Pakistan.

I miss all the bastards back home! Hint; I do rly wish they would call. Considering how it's the weekend and all calls are free. For me, at least.

I tried putting up my artwork for sale on deviantart.com and to my disappointment, the artist only gets a minimum share on any sale. Weird, I know. And I can't rly expect anyone to buy things that I've made, to begin with, let alone get a whole dollar for them. A whole dollar! Woopsie do! That too if they give Deviantart 60 dollars, minus shipping. Aah, just my luck, the Corporate has shot me down once again.

But, love will find a way. My love for money, that is. I shall try my luck elsewhere!

More on that when (and if) it happens. Fingers crossed.

Beyonce's rant about putting a ring on things you like is stuck in my head, unfortunately. But luckily, it's accompanied by these very fine african-american ladies, dancing to the tune, which I got to witness in the Mall with my friend Adeel.

They rly work hard, I must say, getting all the dance steps right, just like Beyonce. And they're not bad to look at, either. Wow.

I'm not being Racist, I would say the same about all the other ''fine'' ladies of other ethincities, here in America. It's true, my theory ; only 20% of America is as good looking (unlike the media's portrayal), and that 20% is the all the people you get to see on TV. Other than that? Well, there's a reason not everyone gets to be on TV, right?

"If you like it, then you should've put a ring on it", sings Beyonce. And therefore, I wonder where I'm going to find that many rings. Maybe order in bulk, or something, and get them cheap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woww..it is really interesting to hear the experiences of someone's first time in america! keep updating :).

oh and from experience, i know that glue mouse traps work pretty well ;)

Unknown said...

come back to riyadh you ass! I'll buy you some rings.. 'riyalain'..

Unknown said...

...and share this hot stuff with us...make video next time and upload some heat up.. o_0

Unknown said...

o_0 waiting for your next blog...full of emotions..