Sep 10, 2008

Burn.

I feel like writing, out of nowhere, so let me tell you about something funny. Something called "Godsmack"

Me and my friends, we like playing Counter Strike, or Call of Duty 4. Out of me and my friends, Me and Zaib are probably the most dominant players. And so we have a running joke, each time we give our fellow players a lesson in Shooting 101 we like to say "We should get our hands insured, man, that's how good we are at this"

Funny story, I set my left hand on fire yesterday. How? I was refuelling my zippo, and a little fluid dripped on to my hand. I thought maybe I could do like Ghost Rider, and it would be cool. Left my hand burning for 5 seconds, and after that it was all a world of major hurt.

Yet, here I sit typing with both hands and planning on another round of Call of Duty soon. I would tell you I don't have the word 'rest' in my dictionary, but someone would probably argue that I should've checked before buying the dictionary.

Anyhow, that's nuff' said for one post. I need to go "ice" my hand. Have fun, living! (no pun intended)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haaahaaa i dono y but i knew this would come out someday...Well 1st thing u damn right about that dawg we are some heavy dominators no doubt in that...2nd u beda refresh your dictionary man cuz if u keep goin lyk that missin words lyk rest u myt fall falt on ground someday n BOOOM your out dawg...peac anywayz meet you 2nyt...