Sep 20, 2003

Hey everyone. I KNOW THAT NONE OF YOU PEOPLE, THAT I CALL FRIENDS, COME AND READ MY POSTS ;'(((

AND YOU DONT EVEN EMAIL ME TO THANK ME!! WELL> TO SEE IF U ARE A TRUE FRIEND. I AM GOING TO THROW THIS TEST AT YA.

IF U ARE A REAL FRIEND< AND TO SHOW THAT U COME AND READ THIS COOL StUFF< U R GOING TO CLICK THE RADIO ACTIVE RED LOGO BELOW. AND SEND ME AN EMAIL. IF I DONT GET ANY EMAILS, THAN U KNOW WHATS COMING>>>>OR DO YOU??? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

''My Name Is Evil"


this red logo shows the destruction............muhahahahahaha..........yeah watever.......

-----------------------========================================---------------------

allrite. now for the REAL BUSSINESS.
i learned how to put pics on the WebLog. BUT THEY HAVE TO BE POSTED ON A WEBSITE ONLINE!!!!!!!!!
I CANT UPLOAD THEM... check this out:



that cool eh? yea really neat. now i dont have to put links on my website, just put pics :) :) :) :) :)
c'ya all

No comments: