May 10, 2012

My perfect enemy.

Dead as dead can be,
my doctor tells me.
But I just can't believe him,
ever the optimistic one.
I'm sure of your ability,
to become my perfect enemy.
To forever fall from grace,
and onto black days,
as you thought you were trying to save me

You've always had such beautiful ways,
and so I'd endlessly praise,
all the ways that would slowly destroy me

To the games we are about to play,
to the shame we are about to share,
and you perhaps without even knowing,

To the death I am about to meet
and so respectfully greet,
as these pains are constantly growing

To always expecting to fail,
and for broken ships to set sail,
I wish to crawl into my mind and slowly burn out

What, with you back-stabbing Caesar,
and harbored hate you pretend is leisure,
burning out is a possibility without doubt

To playing with madness,
To anticipating sheer sadness,
I have managed to be surrounded in fear

There may not be people,
only never ending recluse,
it's all I've had since you haven't been near

No comments: