May 10, 2012

Know me, broken by my master.

I wish there was a way to describe this feeling.

Agony.

The feeling of wanting to throw up without being able to.

The feeling of wanting to burst out without being able to.

The feeling of choosing warm embrace over this cold shadow.

This pain in my chest.

This feeling of death. The feeling of losing a loved one.

The feeling of being completely alone.

The motion sickness. The feeling of being on a deep slant, and your stomach churning.

Just churning.. and churning.. and the mouth tastes sour.

So sour, I figure this is what battery acid must taste like.

Or the stomach acid that's building up and will start pouring out any minute, because I haven't eaten properly in days.

Or has it been months?

The days have all begun to blend together. In and out, in and out. Day in, and day out.

Clinical depression is not a joke.

Feeling so useless, so miserable, so void of emotion. It's not a joke.

Feeling so cold, so restless. So anxious, so bothered. So desperate, so pathetic.

I faintly remember what it felt like to be happy. To feel the serotonin rushing through.

The muscles in my face to stretch and curve upwards. It used to feel good.

God, do I miss that one.

The feeling of being wanted. The feeling of being needed.

I miss that one too.

The feeling of wanting to live.

That's one perhaps more than others.

My mind.. I miss that too.

I'm so tired of missing things.

No comments: