Feb 10, 2010

It can’t rain forever.

Try not to get depressed by the following, I’m not. I’ve accepted things for what they are, and am just trying to make sense.

I don’t see the point anymore.

In anything.

In living, in relationships, in life as a whole.

I think I’m about ready for it to just end. Sooner than later preferably. Maybe a zombie apocalypse, or just 2012.

I think I’m too tired to go on, I really am. With people, their judgment. With everything. With people being too stupid. With life being too much of a drama for no reason.

With everything.

I really wish it would all just end. Nothingness.

Maybe that’s why I’m so numb. I’m halfway there. Halfway dead already. I’m just waiting for my soul to completely leave my body. Go nowhere, just disappear.

Seriously.

I’m tired of this migraine headache being constantly there, in the corner of my head. Tired of being so pissed off at everyone and everything all the time. Tired of wanting to hurt people. Tired of doing it.

Tired of trying to punish as many people as I can. Tired of wanting to make people suffer.

Tired of suffering. Feeling the pain.

It doesn’t really matter anymore. I’m completely numb, anyway. I don’t feel human emotions or feelings. It’s wonderful, but sad.

It’s so sad, it’s funny. Laugh with me.

crow1

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember how you said (the blashphemous-- in my opinion) if God existed, then they are my parents..or something along those lines?

Well, go on for them. Live for them, their happiness. They've given up their life for you, it's time for you to make them your reason for living and going on-- giving them back for their old age

:] *hugs*

Roshni said...

There's no giving up Daaaanish! =/

~ Doodler ~ said...

Of all in people in this entire world how can you even think of quitting? anything for that matter..