Feb 19, 2009

"Bullshit"

Here's something Wijdan recently said about me on his blog*;

"
Kultman again! Again, the reason I started blogging. With Danish, always expect directed insanity. Usually he comes up with complete bullshit, but he makes amazing points with his bullshit. There are only a few people whose MSN windows I am ever ready to double-click. I love his quirky comments and witty remarks and the insane talks we've recently been having."

Aah, the joy of remembering your skills at selling Ice to Eskimos.

I have to try to wonder though. How do I come up with bullshit, in the first place? I don't consider it to be bullshit, hell, I don't even start up by looking for bullshit. In my head, the criteria for the search isn't 'bullshit'. I just observe, observe some more, realize, and write about it! So in that context, we live in a bull-shitty world! I'm just a very keen observer of bullshit, but why shouldn't I be, when there's bullshit all around us?

Bullshit wars and politics, bullshit rules, laws, and regulations. Bullshit attitudes from almost everyone alive.

Let me try to describe the word bullshit in greater detail so we can eliminate any assumptions.

Bullshit:- A statement made without regard for its truth, accuracy, or veracity. A bull shit statement is distinguished from a lie because a lie is a knowing falsehood, while bull shit simply does not care whether it is true or false.

In that context, I don't bullshit!! Not a lot, at least. Because my points to my bullshit, render my bullshit, bullshit-less. Then it's just shit! Rly good, shit.

But we do live in a bull-shitty world.

Bull-shitty politics, everywhere. It's like, Bullshit can actually be a synonym for the word Politics. In future editions of Thesauruses and Dictionaries, I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

And to further connect our lives to bullshit, let's agree to the fact that we are all joined together by Bullshit. The six degrees of bullshit, if I may.

People express bullshit feelings for you all the time, make bullshit remarks, comments and statements. Infidelity is at an all time high in the world - the perfect example of how we all share Bullshit, and how it's common in all our lives.

Lies, two-facedness, omission of key points in the narration of events, delusion. It goes without saying, those terms can all be categorized in the Bullshit section.

And therefore, Yes, I do bullshit. Bullshit is my primary key subject, when I blog. And how can I prevent it to be? Bullshit brings people together.

We, humans, as an organization are all working with the concept of Bullshit. Involuntarily, maybe, but it's a key aspect in all our lives. In the business we lead, be it financial, social, or anything else in between the thin faded lines.

Therefore - Bullshit is greater than, or equal to, everything else.

* Seven - 'For No Reason At All'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha...nice post man..