Aug 31, 2008

Fish eat Fish.

I'm going to try something different. A few nights ago, when I was in 'thinking' mode, I put some thoughts to paper, and I'm going to put them up here now.

Think of them as four different theories, by yours truly.

To some people, it's all about winning sometimes. And I like winning just as much as the next ego maniac, BUT, I was thinking about it and it seems, to me, that the Joy Of Winning is far inferior to the Disappointment of Losing. And so I wonder, it's probably Not About Winning but about NOT Losing. I don't want to brag about winning, I just don't want to listen to someone else brag and get my 'pout' on because I've lost. Makes sense, doesn't it?

I mentioned how, Socrates was such an influential philosopher, that after his death everything was classified as either Post or Pre - Socratic. And I was wondering a while ago ... if you've been cheated on by a girl, and are still going out with her, each time a memory of you two comes to your head, you struggle to wonder whether it was Post or Pre - Cheating Era ... I know, that's pretty screwed up.

Women are all about commitment, and they're thinking every minute of their lives how to slip a ring into the finger of the guy they've been going out with.

And, ever notice, guys? How your female probably hates it when you smoke? Let me explain that to you, Via Danish989's Theory of Female Smoker Bashers. See, women invest in their own future by ensuring their man doesn't smoke, because after marriage what if he gets Lung Cancer or some shit and dies, who's going to pay the bills? What if they're too old to get another man by then?

At the end of the day, people ONLY think about themselves, no matter what. And if you're not like that, you should change right now, if you don't want to be eaten alive by everyone else on the planet, including your "better half"

It's a fish eat fish world ... best buy a fishing rod.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

loll..how true..
realy nice post!

Unknown said...

Nice theory but isn't it forbidden in our religion to hurt yourself? Okay, I agree that people are selfish especially ladies, but how come we can prove that all ladies are same? its possible to have a smoking girl friend..but anyways..nice post..keep it up..

Daanish said...

Even the Big Bang theory is just that, a theory. It hasn't been proved.

Just like Darwin's theory of Evolution is just a theory, never been proved.

There's the Danish989 Theory Of Female Smoker Bashers :D.

I don't have anything to prove after that :p

Unknown said...

yeah..right.. :D

Anonymous said...

Honey, how about girls don't want their bfs to smoke cause they don't like the way it smells (ahum :p) it's possible and secondly loads of guys don't like it if their girl smokes and thirdly :p i missed reading your blog!