Jun 19, 2008

Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4

Jaw dropping.

One of the many reasons to actually buy a sony playstation 3.

I am actually stumbling for words, while trying to describe Metal Gear Solid 4 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I know, I know, I'm sure you already realize the magnitude of this. These, video games. I'm also actually, wondering to myself if I should call them video games, because that makes it sound like 'just videogames' but this is a life changing experience. MGS 4 and GTA 4 will change lives ...

These two things you HAVE to experience. Seriously.

I can go on and on about what makes them so special, but let me make it short.

Imagine the most amazing and spectacular thing ever. Now multiply it with 10. There you go.

You can start breathing now.

- Danish989

No comments: