Jan 15, 2012

All I'm saying.

It's not the fact that I'm not accustomed to living by myself for very long.
Nor the fact that I'm temperamental and don't seem to get along very well with anyone else ever.

It's not that I'm just not good with people in general, so it seems pretty awesome when I am.
Nor the fact that it sucks that I'm apparently not entertaining enough for an eternity, or whatever the fancy duration is, kids' these days use in metaphors.

It's not like there don't seem to be a lot of people around that'll bother to listen to what happened all day.
Nor the fact that exciting things only seem to happen when you have someone to tell.

It's just that it fucking sucks, you know?
All the emotional and insecure bullshit aside. Or maybe it is just that? I don't fucking know.

All I know is, I'm a little fucking batshit crazy. Or so I like to be sometimes.
It's not the worst fucking thing in the world, you know? There are way worse things happening everywhere all the time.

It's part of the reason I feel batshit crazy sometimes.

And when I say batshit crazy, I just mean angry and shit.

It's not just that it's not good for you.
It's just the fact that, shit, come on. This is a pretty horrible spot to fucking be in right now.

That's all I'm saying.

No comments: