May 28, 2007

Dawning ...

Ohkayy! It has now, officially, been 18 years ... and I've been meaning to write a blog entry similar to this one, and now is the best time to write! Don't ask me why though ...

Time has gone by so fast ... I mean, when people said "life is short" I used to laugh at them, and think to myself: Life is by far the longest thing you can experience.What people probably meant was: Life is too short, if you don't have fun every minute. Or that's just how I think ... hehe.Also note: Life is too short to blend in ... :D

Anyhow, I've been thinking, ever since May started ... aah, my month, so many good things have happened in Mays' past ... yeah, ever since May started, of whatI'm going to do, once I reach the 29th ... I had a lot in mind, was going to do a lot, but due to some 'unforseen circumstances' I had to ... aah, nevermind. Let me just come to what I CAN do ...

First of all, I would like to apologise to EVERYONE out there. All of you people, sitting unaware at home, and everyone here right now, reading this post. Why? Just because this is the "Dawning Of The Rest Of Our Lives" .... our? Yes, Yours, Mine and Another Person that's probably the "unaware" part ... So yes ... from deep down inside, I'm Sorry for anything that I have done to either : hurt you/shock you/piss you off ... I probably didn't mean it ... and even if I did ... I'm Sorry!!!!

Second, I'd like to THANK all of you. Yes, YOU! You make my life special!! Think of all the things we've done together, yeah, lets ... take a minute, or more if it takes you. How many times have we laughed together? Ever wonder how happiness is so underrated?? Next time you're 'depressed' give it a thought. And when you realise, come back tonotice: We've shared laughter!!

We've shared a lot more probably ... sadness? Have we done that? Have we helped each other out? Have we made conversation for hours and hours? Did I mention you in my blog post, ever? Did I make other people meet you?
Even if we haven't done ANY of that ... I'm just glad to know you right now ... I'm glad you can tell people you know me ... and I'm glad I can tell people I know you ...

THANK YOU. Because my life definately would've been incomplete without YOU right now ... no matter who you are! I know, somehow you've brought change to my life, and I'm grateful for it all ...

There are so many things for me to be thanking you for : Maybe I spent some time with you? When I just got to be "myself" ?? I love that, I love being myself. Thank you for that.
Maybe I've told you something I have never ever told anyone else? Thank you for "letting me go" of something. Maybe I've known you my whole life? Maybe you know everything I've ever done, maybe you're the person I tell everything as soon as it happens. Thank you for being there to listen.

Maybe we share a passion together? Rock and Roll, and Drugs? Thank you for being here ... thank you for being you!

Even if we haven't done all that? Thank you.

The list is endless ... and to sum it all up: THANK YOU FOR ANY MOMENT I MIGHT HAVE SHARED WITH YOU.

ooh, ooh, I would like to wish someone who's probably not even reading: Happy Birthday!! You probably have no idea how you've touched me for the good. It was all good. Thank you ...

"Don't be sad for every moment that goes by
Don't be sad for every moment that dies
The past is behind us ... let's start again with
The Dawning Of The Rest Of Our Lives"

- Danish

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome :p btw thank YOU for being there for ME whenever I need...a friend, a brother, an advisor, a comedian,a listening ear(or more a readin eye :p), a person to be mean at, a dodo, and the list goes on!
Love ya brother :)
Happy Birthday!
May Allah give you everything you want!Amin

Anonymous said...

tht is such a sorry ass riting..
why so sad on such a nice day?
cheer up bitch !

xt

Unknown said...

nice. nice to see ur ...... feeling better. u are, aren't u? lol, u better be!

faisal asif said...

my pleasure... :P
n thanks to u aswell..
:P though i read this one late..