Oct 15, 2006

There's a new way to keep in touch with Danish989!

And most importantly : take a look at all the Danish989 Resume'
Mainly, all that Danish989 has been upto on the internet. For like, 4 years now? More probably.

Who's counting riiiight?

http://allthings989.4t.com

Easy to remember too: www DOT All Things 989 DOT 4t (subdomain name) DOT com

Now, it may be ad ridden cuz of the free hosting. And, after I get it redirected to an easier to remember URL, It's gon have even more ads.

So here's what I purpose : Get The Google Toolbar Already!! Not only, will you be able to search on the fly, via the fastest most trustworthy search engine. It will also keep all those bloody popup ads' away.
Get it NOW. Go google for google toolbar.

Oh, and when I was talking about my Resume' I think when you google "Danish989" the 435 results should speak for themselves ...

yes, I love to brag ... cuz I have all rights too!

- Danish989

No comments: