Jun 11, 2006

Wonderful ...


my experience watching Catch Me If You Can again ...

My holidays have started!! 3 months of ... living life to the max !!!


But lets talk about Catch Me If You Can first ...
It's just amazing! A 'masterpiece' like all others, by Steven Spielberg ...


The true story of Frank Abagnale Jr and how this con artist made fools out of major countries ...


In america only, he played the roles of a Co Pilot, A Doctor, A Lawyer, A Teacher ... and even got out of the hands of cops when he made them believe he was a part of the S.S.I , which were not even involved in the case!


Truly Inspiring and Amazing.
Today, Frank Abagnale Jr makes more than a million every year, which he gets from major companies because he has safeguarded their systems. And made banking more foolproof.

They say the lock was invented by a thief ...

All right! Back to my holidays! :D
The day I had my last exam, I was out of the house for 17 hours!! Doing what? Having sheesha with my mates and just doing what we love to do : circle the city and wonder what to do next ...

But it's great so far ... my mates, dragster sam, razee and zohaib don't get off from examz till the end of july ... so till then its only me and me palz lalaz and shado ...

Anyhow, enough funny names that you don't understand ... Here's an advice for the day :

If you haven't seen Catch Me If You Can yet, rent it on DVD or buy it, because you HAVE TO SEE IT ...
AT LEAST once a lifetime ...

One more movie that you MUST see at ALL costs :
A Beautiful Mind ... another masterpiece!!

All right, you figure out who has that movie and how you're going to get it, until then I have to go email some really really important people ... no, not Steven Spielberg, only someone really close ;)

Take Care, The World ...

~»Ðªñí§h989²<×:.™

No comments: