May 3, 2006

All right! One more time now ...

Somehow it's really hard to start these things ... you just don't know how ... it's like a writer's block with a door. You're sitting inside the block, and then when you open the door (start writing) the rest is easy. Just blabber and write whatever you feel like. Hey. It's a blog. What do you expect?

Anyhow, here's something fun 4 the day:

Some pretty good msn nicknames (and deep thoughts)
. If I want your opinion, I will rattle your cage.
. My imaginary friend thinks your crazy.
. Yesterday it worked, today it doesnt. Yup... That's Microsoft Windows for you...
. Reality is the only obstacle to happiness!
. You're still ugly ... pass me another beer ...
. Theres always a light at the end of a tunnel ... just pray its not a train
. I'm not lazy, I'm just happy doing nothing
. I'm not smiling at you, I'm just trying not to laugh ...
. I'm thinking, but nothing's happening!
. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
. Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
. Earn easy cash in your spare time by blackmailing friends.
. I said "No" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!
. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer...
. Dont steal, the government hates competition
. I fear No Man ... I've got a gun ...

Guess it's time for some ''news'' now...
But wait... I couldn't find any! Oh yes, today is a boring day. Live with it.

Finally, have you heard Sini Ne from that movie Jawani Diwani? If you can understand what he's saying then you should DEFINATELY listen to it. The remix sucks but the original is just Awesome.

And if you manage to find it in mp3 format give me the link too.

Take Care ya'll and thanks for coming! (this doesn't mean you can stop)

- Danish989

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GAY GAY GAY !! [:d]

xt