Jul 26, 2004

Well. Life Is Good When Blogger Service Is This Good.
Well. I've got a lot of new redirections to this blog, and have really been keeping busy. What have you people been upto? Life is one hell-ofa-ride...i slept at 12:00 in da afternoon and woke up...donno when i woke up...anyway...Its really cool to see that...no one still emails me...its how i know that everyone is...okay i guess...since no one emailed me before either...Grrrrrr... So when i send you an email saying that i've updated my blog and then u Possible, just maybe, come and read this stuff, do you get the slightest feeling, that tick in your brain saying "Lets email him" ... or something like that anyway... ?? You dont...you're just stone cold, cold blooded, cold ,... icy cold people i call friends that never mail me and im reduced to writing my strange sorrows on my blog which i've decided to stop at moment
                       * Cha Ching! *               There.
So hey. While your online, why dont you zip open the inbox and write an email addressed to
The989kult@Hotmail.com ??!? Well...if u want to dat is.,..im still waiting though...

                           Thanks For Reading, Whoever Did, And Please Keep Coming
Danish989.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. this is so weird. I can't write my name unless I have an account huh? How will you know it's me? lol. anyway... i aint anonymous. It's me Kristine, remember? well... I was just thinking what sites could I visit and it happened that I remembered yours. No updates about the latest news and stuffs?

Hmmmm... new layout too, I guess. This one's better and keep it up! Visit mine sometimes. If you 4got the link well here it is. Haha.. I missed talking to you online. lol. (http://www.lilkrazzei.blogdrive.com) anyway... take care. c ya!